Monday, November 22, 2010

All Access Pass

One of the many perks of my job is that I get to have a hand in stadium cleanup. The Salt Company (the college ministry I work for) cleans the stadium after every ISU home foothall game to raise money. As the coordinator, I play a role in how this goes down each week. This week my co-worker (that does even more stadium cleanup setup than I do) was having surgery and so Joel and I got to use the ALL ACCESS PASSES!!! BOO YAH!

Def. a highlight of my job that my husband loves... Here are some of the photos!

Check it!
Maybe a future photo on the wall!
Love this one!
ACT (clap, clap, clap)-ION, ACT-ION, Action boys Action! (Yes, that was from my cheerleading days)!

Too bad the Clones had to lose. Despite their lame-o roller-coaster season we had 7 great cleanups. As you may well know, I am BAD at taking pictures. Next year I'll have to take some pictures of 200+ people cleaning a stadium. Now that is something to see! We certainly keep Jack Trice Lookin' Nice! Thanks to everyone who helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment