Sunday, February 21, 2010

Best Book I've Read...



I am currently a book called "So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us" by Beth Moore. I saw this book and asked Joel to get it for me for Valentine's Day. An odd gift for a day of love? Yes! However, as this year full of many new changes have occurred in my life, I've realized that there I am so insecure about SO many things. I perceive so many threats in this life (some that are very legit) which often cause rash reactions and I don't really know even where to start with them or how to change. I am only 4 chapters into this relatively hefty book, but to say the least, I am really enjoying it.

For all of you who've been christians for a long time, it has been so refreshing to read. This book is so honest and isn't just a bunch of fluff on how to fix yourself with a few bible verses thrown in here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment